2/06/2011

First post for new blog :)



Blake and I have decided to finally start a new blog. We truly enjoyed the blog we had while being pregnant with Colt & blogging our new journey as first time parents. It was only natural that we move onto the next phase in our life....raising a toddler ;) We hope all our family, friends, and fellow bloggers will follow us in this new phase and enjoy the memories that we are creating. Our life is hectic, sometimes a comic show, adventurous, and never the less funny. Most blogs will probably be about our 2 1/2 year son, Colt, and our lab, Major. Both of them keep us on our feet & never a dull moment in the Munroe Household. But at the end of the day, I always give praise to God for the life he has given me.
As I'm typing, I hear my son say "Major, damn it!" I guess on that note, I'll say goodbye & go get on to my son :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment