2/15/2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day (LATE) I hope everyone enjoyed the day full of love! I know I did. Words can not describe the gifts I received for Valentine's Day yesterday. Something more than money, flowers, gifts, instead I received two letters from the men in my life. Although I won't post Blake's letter, I wanted to show Colt's! Please enjoy! This gift was one of the greatest gifts I've ever received...besides becoming Colt's mommy!



Sunday, just Colt & I had a date to ourselves in Abilene. We went to Chuck E Cheese & I bought him over $20 worth of tokens that was spent just on shooting basketballs.
This is too sweet!





It's the little things in life that count the most. I love the fact that Blake allowed Colt to draw all over my letter & then took the time to describe what each drawing was.

No comments:

Post a Comment